Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Far flung summer plans

L.
Where does a well traveled prep go on holiday?
After the biology SAT II Subject Test, that I have to stay an extra day for, I'm kicking it back with Annie's and my friend Margaret, who'll drive me to the airport the next day. I fly out of White Plains - it's super easy, and super fast. I'll land in Orlando, spend a week in the 'burbs with my grandparents (cooking, laying out at his pool, running and some shopping! And beaching!), and then drive up home to Tallahassee to see all of my friends! I'll drive back down from Tallahassee, spend some time in Orlando with my aunt Molly and my grandparents, and then kick it back up to Seoul for two  months. I plan on running, swimming, learning French and Korean, and checking out some great places to shop and eat. I can't wait! Quality time with the family is what I'm all about. Then I'll fly back to Orlando, spend another week in the sun, and then fly to Boston, spending a week with my aunt, and then drive back to school.
I wish I could lie and say I wasn't counting down the days until freedom - but, alas, I totally am.
Happy exams!
Liv

0 comments:

Post a Comment