Recent Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Loose Ends

L.
Hey there, everyone! I just finished exams (I refuse to let myself think about how they went until I get them back), I've just moved into my next room on sophomore corridor AND I'm packed for going to Florida and Korea on Sunday!

This morning I grabbed a scone and some juice with my friend Chesley, and now I'm going to linger in the lovely feeling that there is simply nothing to do all day until some ceremonies. Couldn't be happier!

Exams were a bit treacherous, but I figure as long as I get high honors I'll be okay. As for now, I get to play event planner and plan out exactly what I'm cooking while I'm at my grandparent's house in Lake Mary, FL, which books I'm reading, what movies I'm watching, and what I'm buying! I think I see some outlet shopping in my future - can you say outlet deals with J Crew, Ralph and Tommy? My favorite.

Happy freedom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment