Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm such a floral.

This is a spring/summer-perfume-what-I'm-wearing post!
Sorry I'm such a poopy blogger! You'd think with all the free time I have, I'd be surfing the web and blogging up a storm, but I'm spending the majority of my time enjoying the super fun city that Seoul is.
Anyways, I'm living off of three perfumes this summer, and as you can see, I'm a sucker for light, fresh, feminine florals. I really hate the deep, heavy scents that are so common in the winter and fall, but in all fairness they have their place too.
So these are what I'm wearing!
Super flirty and feminine. Great for nights out or dances. Once the initial acidity mellows out, it leaves a muskier scent which is just as great as well.

Daisy's super nice and light - I wear it for lunches out and once it mellows out, it leaves a nice lingering scent.

This can be super acidic at first, but it's cuttingly clearly fresh, and the scent it leaves is still distinguished enough after hours of wearing it.

What are your favorite scents?
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment