Recent Posts

Friday, August 5, 2011

Roooom.

For a while now I have wanted to give the readers a glimpse into my bedroom. 
Overtime my room has collected some really great things that I will always keep and will follow me to rooms in the future. (i.e. college dorms, apartments, HOUSES?)
Overview. 
 Low table with rainbow floor pillows.
Some of my favorite books & pictures on top.

 Style books.
 Vintage cam quarter on top of some makeup and style books.
 THE PREP BOOKS!
And I Hate Everything-Matthew DiBenedetti
Hilarious book and a great gift idea.
 Post Secret.
Kodak collage book my friend made me for my 14th birthday. You can see our halloween costumes.
 Theater books.
Billy Elliot
Sondheim
How To Succeed..
13 the Musical script
How Does the Show Go On?
Love. 
 Oh the products.
 Desk, my fave.
 Sketch Book, Moleskines, Pack This!, 'Steak'saniory, Bicycle dish, iPhone.
 Bunny Lamp
 Inspiring pencils...
 Colorful pens and what not in a Anthro mug.
 Today is the Day mirror!
 Makeup. 
 Brushes and randoms.
All together in this grass like holder from Urban Outfitters. 
 Earrings in a ceramic egg crate.
 Makeup/jewelry area atop my bookshelf.
 Ridiculous bulletin board.
 Watches and most worn jewels. 
Bed.   
                            
Preppy wall mount. 
Bedside mags, lamp and alarm clock.
Three magazines I have yet to read..

Well, that's my room. Not including my closets. I will tackle those one day.
Stay organized!
a.

0 comments:

Post a Comment