Recent Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeling a Throwback.

Slowing, but surely Freshman year is coming to a close. 
Praise the lord.
In middle school this was a very bitter sweet situation. 
Now it's just sweet
I can't wait. 
Today a friend and I were talking about everything that we did this year. 
-Went to the public school in my town
-Left all of my friends from my small private middle school
-Played field hockey for the fist time
-Psyched a super cool senior on the Varsity FH team 
-Formed a great bond with my English teacher, this opened up a lot of doors for me
-Entered a writing contest
-Discovered my love for art, something I want to pursue for the rest of my high school career
-Kept in touch with my friends from middle school
-Made friends with my old friends, friends. Ha. (Liv)
-Ski team!
-Spent the majority of my weekends skiing in Vermont or visiting my uncles in NYC
-Had a total of 14 snow days! Ask me how I feel about those in June
-Shadowed the director of the Spring musical
-As spring rolled around, I expanded my Prep-drobe (Preppy Wardrobe)
This is my dad and I on my first day of high school.
So froshy.
Field hockey stick and all.
A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment