Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Magic of Roommates

L.
Okay, so it's not really magic. The title was to try to entice you into thinking that a) going to boarding school and b) having a roommate is all glitter, sparkles, unicorns and sugar and spice.
LIES.
So maybe I'm just cynical, but I'm definitely telling the truth: If you ever go to boarding school, or even when you board at college, learn to lower your expectations on your roommate(s).
Ultimately, if you're my roommate and you:
a) are neat.
b) are quiet.
c) listen to decent music.
2c) listen to your bad music with headphones.
3) keep your stuff with your stuff...
Then I'm okay with you.
That being said, two new girl roommates next year: Follow the commandments I'll soon be making and we'll get along.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment