Recent Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Freshman year cumulative (and a little extra)

L. 
So in the past three years, about as much stuff as possible could've changed:
- A family crisis made me turn to the idea of boarding school
- I finally convinced my mom that it was okay if I went away to school - took two years!
- Went to Japan
- My parents moved to Korea
- Lived with someone else for the first time!
- Had to work so hard to just get... B's
- Ran cross country for the first time ever!
- Made varsity swimming
- First time in a 16 hour plane
- Now am editor of three things at school!
- Went to an all girl's school... Gasp!
- 4 cumulative feet of snow in a three month period - snow up to my waist!
- Being buried theoretically in the library with work.
Just a smidgeon of stuff that's happened recently - I can't believe it sometimes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment