Recent Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School Necessities

These are only a few of my essentials for my school bag.
-A 'One Blue Hippo' Eraser, just like the small statue at the Met.
-An array of Sharpies
-Staples Better Binders have been my absolute favorite since 6th grade!
-Rhodia Legal Pads, perfect for note taking. Found at Barnes & Noble.
-Pilot v5 pens. So fiiinneee.
-'One Blue Rhino' clicky pen
-Though this is a 2011 planner, it's still adorable and I'm looking for anything along the lines of it for this coming school year (11/12). 
I like to keep my books, binders, pencil and personal items all in my LongChamp. I never use a backpack. Using a tote like this gives you the option to just carry it from class to class. 
I try to switch the colors of the bag periodically. 
Phone
Chapstick
School ID/$5.00
Small Makeup bag
Water bottle
And anything else you might possibly need during the school day.

Supplies Not Shown
-5 Subject Notebook
-Mechanical Pencils
-Felt tip pens
-Post-its
-White Out
-Highlighters
-Loose leaf
-Dividers
-Notecards

a.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

fricken love it

Post a Comment