Recent Posts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Favorites: L - Moisture Surge

Annie and I'll be starting (with perhaps some select guest bloggers) a series concerning our favorites, whether they be clothing, accessories, music, movies, or beauty supplies. Get excited!

Here's one of my favorite beauty/skin products - maybe of all time. It's called Moisture Surge and it's made by the all time favorite beauty house Clinique.
As anybody who lives in New England can attest, winters are really, really bad. Terribly bad. Horrible. All charming during the Christmas/Hanukkah season, but after the glitz and lights and ornaments have come down, and gifts have been received, the cold just becomes annoying. This is my savior every season, but especially during winter. It keeps my skin well moisturized, oil free, doesn't make me break out, and feels so good once you put it on. Love. Buy immediately!
L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment