Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Autumn Changes.

Each and every year I have looked forward to going back to school.
Sure, summers a ball. But after I get my share of the sun-I'm basically over it.
I love being on a schedule and getting involved. 
Keeping organized, taking notes and picking out supplies gets my so giddy. It's almost weird? 
This is my brother, Will.
He the youngest of the bunch and he started Middle School today!
So exciting, nerveracking, bittersweet and a new turning point in his life.
He's growing up. I'm growing up.
Things are changing. 
But in my opinion, good change.

"Without change, there is no opportunity for new greatness."  
Tim Jahrling 

This was once said to me when I made my transition into a new high school.
It changed my outlook completely.
I left my graduating class of 50 behind and shuffled in with 500 other students at the public high school in my town.
Basically, I was given lemons.
But I made lemonade.
;)
 To fellow student bloggers, it's a new year. 
Time to make things count.
A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment